This episode starts with a short conversation between co-host Brian Jost and Vivian Henry as she discusses intersectionality and feeling adversely affected by the current political atmosphere.
Andre Koen shares his experience as a panel member of the University of St. Thomas student event “Preventing Burn Out and Sustaining Anti-Racist Efforts” (April 2017) including questions he and other panelists received.
Self-care links (mentioned by guest Vivian Henry): Irene Greene, MSED: Greene Growth & Training LLC http://www.irenegreene.com/
“Armchair Activist” podcast (http://www.armchairactivistpodcast.com/) is PRODUCED/CO-HOSTED BY:
- ANDRE KOEN – www.andrekoen.com
- Owner,AM Horizons, (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consultants)
- BRIAN JOST – www.brianjost.com
- Owner,Pod Launcher Studios LLC (Podcast Production Services)
- Author, memoir:“Grounded by Bipolar Disorder; One Pilot’s Landing” (click)